Stone Circle What has caused chips to fall?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was not mistrusting of the girl in front of him. And he was not blind to her agitstion or her lack of confidence. However, the boy hadn't stolen recently. And you did strange things when you were hungry, alone and had no manners.

A very soft sigh left his chest. Feeling his age acutely as he saw the life of youth in front of him.

Her eyes snap to a glint of movement and
Then he spoke as he caught sight of Tauris. Tauris. I realize you feel the boy wronged you, but how you behaved yourself also shows a lack of respect for us, for our borders and for yourself. He stole a rabbit from you? And you still hold it against him? If i held everything against everyone that wronged me in some small way I would be a bitter bitter man. And how you spoke with me, well. I'm not angry Tauris. I am just very disappointed.

Gunnar stiffened his spine. I have allowed the boy entry and I will expect you to treat him with the respect he is due as a packmate, and you owe him an apology. But he also owes you an apology and a rabbit.

Despite that you were calling him what he had done before. You caused me to think that he was stealing from our borders and I could have hurt him for it. That is not okay. You protected our borders well, and we should be wary of those that cross our lands, but he was obviously starving and on the outs and you treated him as if he were a disease.

Gunnar closed his eyes. You are a good Nornir and good sweet girl, but sometimes as we all do we let our personal feelings get in the way. As leaders we unfortunately don't have this luxury.

He blinked. Did i make sense? Please speak freely no judgements or arguments this evening just a way to get on even footing.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
What has caused chips to fall? - by Gunnar - June 05, 2023, 06:57 AM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Tauris - June 05, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Taktuq - June 06, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Gunnar - June 06, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Tauris - June 06, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Taktuq - June 20, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Gunnar - June 20, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: What has caused chips to fall? - by Tauris - June 22, 2023, 10:57 AM