Duck Lake god loves you, but not enough to save you
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: potty mouth
Oh, don't play fuckin' dumb, It comes out like a clap of thunder, a flash of lightning; white-knuckled grip on the gravel shore. There's a hoot of laughter, ugly and cynical. How typical. you know exactly who you are. You've been torturing the shit outta my Valley with your stupid hexes, eh? Wagglin' your skinny little fingers and castin' little spells? 
Coy, coy, coy she was, that impish little tail wag only pushing Wren further over the edge of rage. Of course it's me who ends up dealing with this bitch. What're you gonna do, say something in your spooky little viking language and damn me to Hell? She's leering, now, face pressed close as tongue runs over teeth. Get the fuck away from me. You don't even know what's comin' to yah. 

Wouldn't it be so embarrassing if she were harassing an assumedly-innocent passerby who just happened to be creepy looking? Good thing she's not doing that. 

Right?
Messages In This Thread
god loves you, but not enough to save you - by Wren - June 08, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: god loves you, but not enough to save you - by Wren - June 10, 2023, 05:52 PM