Arrow Lake Into nothing at all
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson didn't know if he was anymore a soldier and certainly not a good one. He had been damaged beyond repair and the sundering, the blatant anger there had for a brief time rendered him useless.

Akashingo The start to all his problems or perhaps it had always been the minute he stepped into Mereo and trusted the wrong wolf with his own personal things and his woman. Or perhaps it had merely been him all along. Perhaps he hadn't and still didn't deserve the pretty healer that kept him happy. Perhaps his sins and his life had been too much and his was very much a reaping of what he sowed.

Rage lit up those blue eyes and then a deep dark sadness for what could have been, what was, what was now. So many broken fragile things.

I have moved to leadership beneath Arsenio and Tamar with Meadow. She's fine.

he took a deep breath. healed well from the cat. There was a little turmoil there for a time. The youth of Arsenio their son, Antigone. Had no fondness for me and when his father refused to oust me he attacked him and then ran. Tamar watches for his return. Arsenio stepped down for a time to care for the littlest babies, but he has returned to his place now. And Meadow is currently resting, our children are causing her to have sickness. That is why i'm out to find her softer meat or fish.

Reyson lifted his head. I wish you had told me you harbored feelings and I wish she had told me the same, but I want you to know that I forgive you.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:09 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 21, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 21, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 21, 2023, 03:32 PM