Arrow Lake Into nothing at all
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was only what he had been made, and were leadership to suit him. It was nothing more than because he had been groomed that way. They had instilled it in him with beatings and punishments and rewards and he had learned quickly how to rise without causing unrest. But it had never fit him, he always felt as if he were wearing an ill fitting glove or jacket. But he had continued on, because it seemed other's liked him in positions of power. Other's gained confidence from his positions.

Reyson felt bad for Arsenio, but Antigone. Well he was not a normal boy. Whether he was cruel or just didn't know how to handle things he couldn't say.

Reyson raised a wolfish brow. That is your arrogance again, Germanicus. Who are you to tell me what I can freely give? Hmm. Forgiveness is more for the wolf doing the forgiving, a small lesson if you will. Perhaps you should try and forgive yourself. You hide behind your lines drawn in the sand. Refusing to allow yourself a semblance of chaos. Always controlled and always trying to control and look at what it has cost you my friend. You need to forgive yourself. Did you make bad choices and hurt others' Gods yes. However, will you do it again? Did you learn from it? Then move on and forgive yourself. Everyone else has forgiven you, so you need to do so too or you will forever feel the cuts of a thousand claws. and that is no way to live. Take it from a man who was almost lost to the claws.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:09 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 20, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 21, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Germanicus - June 21, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Into nothing at all - by Reyson - June 21, 2023, 03:32 PM