Stavanger Bay I don't mind if I smoke away your taste
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
No pain was better than pain, maybe, but calm and numbness wasn’t always a good sign. Bridget felt her forehead and cheek for a moment just as Lestan was arriving, looking for the cold that might indicate a shock response.

He was decidedly more agitated, and while Bridget didn’t move away, she kept her voice calm and reassuring. It was a completely understandable reaction and not one she was unfamiliar with. It was hard to watch this sort of thing when it happened to those you loved. Part of a medic’s life was to learn this detachment, walking the fine line between care and acceptance.

We are going to find out what will work. I promise that I will do everything I can. The bleeding will stop, but she will need something to eat and recover. Fish would be best. From experience she’d learned that in time of stress, clear directions on a path towards action could help. It would mean trusting her, a woman he had never met, but she in turn trusted him to see some reason in this.

Reverie had asked about someone called Blossom, but Bridget’s focus was on the situation at hand. She could ask about that once Lestan was calmed and she’d made sure the woman wasn’t in immediate danger.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 26, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Bridget - June 26, 2023, 03:29 PM