Stavanger Bay I don't mind if I smoke away your taste
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She shifted close and listened quietly, reminded suddenly of recent conversations with Teya. The two of them had more in common than it seemed. It was such a universal problem with parents, wanting to protect their children from the truth.

I can understand that. We don’t want the ones we love to worry about us, if we can help it. But if I were you, I would be honest with her. They are smart, and if she figures out what is going on, it might make her worry more if she starts to wonder why you hid it from her. The entire time she spoke, Sorana was on her mind, her disappearance still aching a little. She’d tried to make herself someone the girl could go to but an aunt was no match for the support and honesty of a mother.

I’ve seen it, and it usually doesn’t go as well. We’re going to manage this. You can tell her that. She was still quietly confident as always. There were more options available, and as soon as Reverie had eaten and rested, Bridget would start searching for a better solution. For the moment she began idly combing any tangles from the other woman’s ruff, hoping to share the calm and dispel some of the fear she had to be experiencing.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 26, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Bridget - June 28, 2023, 09:16 AM