Stone Circle may these words be the first to find your ears
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He had no words for the little lives that lay nestled in her arms. They were lovely and perfect. Just as she was, always had been. Good mother, good woman, good friend, everything.

He knew their children would grow well. They'd be strong and hardy and proud, but it would not bitter their hearts he'd make sure of it for as long as he could.

Tawny ears turned towards her as she spoke his name. Slate grey of eyes to trace across her features. Noting the seriousness to her face.

He was surprised and humbled all at once. And a gentle rumble in his chest as he thought over her words. He was fine with strings she could have him to herself he didn't mind. But he didn't know how much longer he had to give her. He was not a young man.

He lay a paw along a shoulder and then nudged with his nose to her side. So she'd looked. There were years of life in that gaze.

I will stay Taktuq. I will be yours, but I must express that I'm not young. I don't know how long I can give you.

A small sadness in his chest at this. Had he been younger. Had they met years before. Had and have nots so many things, but he'd give her what he could for as long as he could. Should he be concerned at their ages? Perhaps. But he had learned if you wanted something speak up.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: may these words be the first to find your ears - by Gunnar - July 08, 2023, 01:58 PM