Lion Head Mesa beef
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
283 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
ejected from their home and now venturing into strange lands, the adolescent followed behind her mother and sister. she'd lost the height advantage of being the firstborn pup, as miho's stature passed her own. this was something racharra only noticed on the journey back to here; this strange place she'd have to resign herself to call home. racharra had more qualms about her indifference to losing her home and her father than actually losing them. maybe it was because she at least still had company.

racharra's thoughts were halted by the stranger that caught miho's attention. her own gaze sharpened, brows furrowed. the hackles of her dark fur raised but she remained put, not making any further move. racharra had been in a haze ever since they deparated from greatwater but the one thing she knew for sure is that at this moment she did not appreciate any company aside from her blood. maybe the haze was from the heat, but at this moment the cub's targets lied squarely on the stranger.

she didn't realize the only wolf that could truly pose a threat to the stranger wasn't the two fussing cubs but the woman that gave them life.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]

if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
beef - by Zharille - July 09, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: beef - by Melody - July 10, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: beef - by Miho - July 12, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: beef - by Racharra - July 13, 2023, 09:17 AM