Swiftcurrent Creek disappointed people clinging onto bottles
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
411 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Already, the tension between them had fluttered away into something much less serious. Eshe's laugh comes right from her belly, thunderous and melodic all the same. The gamma finds herself laughing along; oh, how badly she needed to.
Oh, man, you should'a seen the first time I met Akavir, she falls into a slow-paced stride, eyes only parting from Eshe to make sure they were going in the right direction. They would go southeast towards the meadow, Wren had decided, weaving through brambles and ducking under low-hanging branches. he scared me shitless. I got interviewed and I swore it could've been the last day I ever saw the sun.
With everything that had swept to the forefront of her mind — Akashingo, Lilitu, Silvertongue, Germanicus — she had little time to think of the ones she knew before her time with Swiftcurrent. The memory of Colt brings a bitter chill that washes down her back. Marcus... the thought of Marcus brought confusion; anxiety.
She wonders if either of them have been looking for her.
She decides to place this all in her metaphorical back pocket. There was no use reminiscing. What're you in the mood for? Bird, fish, deer, somethin' else? 
Messages In This Thread
disappointed people clinging onto bottles - by Wren - July 06, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: disappointed people clinging onto bottles - by Wren - July 17, 2023, 09:52 AM