Stone Circle walk through the woods with me
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She eyes Vale while crunching on a foot, having never quite seen it from that perspective before. It is charitable though not untrue. Gunnar and Taktuq are thoughtful leaders, they’ve created quite a respite here nestled between the border mountains. Their allyship with the valley packs remains strong. Silvertongue has seemingly eradicated the brat. There is a lot to be grateful for. She just needs time to transition from the stillness of a lone life. There wouldn’t be a breath of quiet once the dam broke anyway.

“Yes. You’re right.”

The systir is well traveled, talking of distant places and the mountains to the west which Tauris had ventured into only a little. That Vale would choose this valley to call home then speaks to the area’s abundance.

“I for one,” she says between licks of messy toes, “am glad you’ve found your way here of all places.” She hikes up onto her paws and shakes out her coat. “And I’m gonna make it well worth your while. C'mon let me give you the grand tour!” The invitation comes with a glint of eye and wag of tail.

“Gotta keep up though," she'll tease as she begins a clunky pregnant trot through the mead.
Messages In This Thread
walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 12, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 13, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 15, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 16, 2023, 12:46 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 16, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 17, 2023, 06:04 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 17, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 19, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 19, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Tauris - July 20, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: walk through the woods with me - by Vale Enid - July 28, 2023, 08:54 PM