Swiftcurrent Creek Writing letters addressed to the fire.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
“Hey …. Viinturuth, right?” She asked him once she caught up. “I’m Eshe,” she wondered if he knew that. “Welcome … back?” She scrunched up her face, rethinking what she’d just said; it sounded odd to her.

“I guess that’s the best way to put it,” she decided after a beat, her expression relaxing. ”It just felt weird to say that, you know? Since we haven’t met before.” It was all semantics, but she was particular when it came to everything she said.

“Anyways,” she continued, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at herself. “What I’m struggling to say is: it’s nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re back,” and she meant it, even if they’d never met. Vinn was important to Akavir, which meant he was important to her, too.
Messages In This Thread
Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 08, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 03:05 PM