Swiftcurrent Creek Writing letters addressed to the fire.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
She smiled and wagged her tail, grateful for his patience.

“Two months, give or take a few days,” she answered; it already felt like a lifetime ago with all that’d taken place since she joined the pack. “I’ve enjoyed living here so far, even if things have been wild.” She assumed he’d been updated on all that’d happened recently—but did he know about her and his brother? She wasn’t so sure about that.

“How was like living on the road—get into anything fun?” she asked, her expression bright with intrigue and mirth.
Messages In This Thread
Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 08, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 03:05 PM