Swiftcurrent Creek Writing letters addressed to the fire.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
He invited her to stroll, and she accepted with a nod. Stepping to his side, she followed his lead and kept to a comfortable pace.

It was interesting to see the similarities and differences between Akavir and Viinturuth; she considered them to be ying and yang.

As he spoke about his experience as a lone wolf, she nodded and smiled to herself in understanding. “I tried it for a few weeks,” she admitted. “But it’s very different—lonelier, for sure. That kind of life doesn't work for somebody who loves talking as much as I do.” She gave him a look, jesting with an apologetic look.

“That’s how I ended up here. Akavir found me during a storm and offered me shelter to wait it out,” she snickered. “I’m still waiting it out.”
Messages In This Thread
Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 08, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 03:05 PM