Swiftcurrent Creek Writing letters addressed to the fire.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe nodded in agreement. “Most of my siblings went out on their own,” and, as far as she was aware, they stayed on the road. “It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a pawful of them.” She hoped they were doing well—wherever they were.

Speaking of siblings: “I’m sure Akavir is happy to have you back.”

She watched the pebble tumble to the wayside, and once it settled, her attention returned to him and his question. “No—I like it here,” she answered, regarding the area with a sweeping glance. “I can see why your parents lived here.” The creek was safe, even though the world outside the territory wasn’t—it made her think of Moss’s baby.

Her heart sunk, and she frowned to herself. Poor thing; she hopes they were doing alright.
Messages In This Thread
Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Viinturuth - August 08, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 08, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 09, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Writing letters addressed to the fire. - by Eshe - August 10, 2023, 03:05 PM