Stone Circle It's only a lifetime, that's only a while
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
All Welcome 
Forward dating a ~week so I have walking & hearing children

It was time to enact her revenge. She had no remorse. These hellhounds had kept her from sleeping, and she would delight in doing the same to them.

“C’mere. We’re getting sun today. For my sanity,” she snickers as she nudges a sleeping @Katla towards the glowing entrance at the end of their whelping den, “otherwise I just might murder you.”

She scoops a paw beneath @Swift, “and you, I’ll save for last.”

With her teeth the pair of them are hoisted up by the scruffs. They were starting to get too big to carry together, she strains to keep her head above ground and jostles them out into the light of that fall morning. The warmth is rich on her pelt, she places her children into the grass to have her own roll in it.
Messages In This Thread
It's only a lifetime, that's only a while - by Tauris - September 02, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: It's only a lifetime, that's only a while - by Swift - September 03, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: It's only a lifetime, that's only a while - by Katla - September 03, 2023, 06:38 PM
RE: It's only a lifetime, that's only a while - by Tauris - September 04, 2023, 10:21 AM
RE: It's only a lifetime, that's only a while - by Swift - September 09, 2023, 01:24 PM