Luneshale Pass mercy street redux
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
That seemed a bit sad that she wouldn't have time for family. It was one of the greatest things Phox loved about being alive. Probably why he persevered even though he could have given up long ago. Between Towhee and the kids scattered all around the region, he couldn't imagine ever giving up on them. He loved catching up with them and generally being in their company. He still longed to be a father again before he kicked the bucket, though with the way things were going, that seemed less and less a possibility. Maybe if Lele had stuck around, but it seemed she was the wandering type, and he hadn't a clue where she'd gone, so it wasn't as if he could follow her. There was always the chance he'd run into her again someday, but would the spark still be there? He couldn't know.

I'm headed to visit my eldest son and new grandkids, actually, he replied. Then I'll probably head to the coast to visit the other set of grandkids. After that, Phox didn't have any solid plans. Maybe he'd swing by Moonspear and say hello to Meerkat, or maybe he'd just wander aimlessly as Qiao had suggested. It didn't seem all that bad.

What's the overworld thing? Is that like the stars? he asked. The latter was something he had a pretty good understanding of, at least when it came to plucking out the constellations or using them for navigation.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
mercy street redux - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: mercy street redux - by Qiao - August 30, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: mercy street redux - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 04:43 PM
RE: mercy street redux - by Qiao - September 07, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: mercy street redux - by Phox - September 11, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: mercy street redux - by Qiao - September 13, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: mercy street redux - by Phox - September 13, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: mercy street redux - by Qiao - September 14, 2023, 08:25 AM
RE: mercy street redux - by Phox - September 17, 2023, 09:30 AM