Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,205 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
tags for reference!

Acrux and @Maggak grew exponentially each day. Sialuk marveled at this, and she watched as they began to test the world outside. Already she had begun to direct them more away from milk and more toward meat. @Rolayne and @Panuk grew as well, their eyes beginning to see the world as it was. @Rodyn was a dutiful father, always around when his sons needed him. Sialuk did the best she could, making time for @Elentari and @Argent when she was not feeding one child or rounding up another.

The mother watched from just outside the den as Acrux began to gather materials for whatever his imagination had stirred up. He had found a boulder and begun to add various bits and bobs to a pile near it. A small stick, a larger stick, several stones, and Sialuk thought she may have spotted one of the hooves @Alaric had brought over the course of the weeks. She sat, amused as Acrux now attempted to scramble onto the boulder—something she had full confidence he would achieve in no time.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 19, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 19, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 20, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 24, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 25, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 29, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 30, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 10, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 20, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 24, 2023, 01:24 PM