Two Eyes Cenote (BOO) Daughter of mine.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
yes, in this way she could remain a part of her kingdom. to watch as future generations proliferated. to see akashingo flourish and the blood of her beloved extend across the world; this glimpse was all she held, for now. perhaps when she was returned to the afterlife, she would only have these moments to reflect upon.

the cold recinds within the room. the shape of satsu diminishes, though the glow of her eyes remains; one fire, two, dancing together — becoming a singular candle without form.

in to toula's mind, the tale.

ramesses has always been a man of great ambition, insurmountable pride, and i was the opposite. while i am the daughter of a daimyo - a pharaoh of my own people, you could call it; though my people are gone now - i was foremost, a dancer. these were things she had meant to tell her daughters! instead she spoke freely of such precious things with this girl; it pained her in such a way, deep and crippling. i did not enter in to marriage with him out of love.

his ambition was so great, and he taught me much. i learned ambition from him. i learned of love through him. i danced for him and him alone, and over time, our souls aligned. it was the only way she could express the connection they had. even now, the pair roamed as spirits together! who had come first? satsu could not know. to be anywhere without ramesses felt as though she had been split in half; and now without her three children, it was the same! pieces scattered.

it is a common tale for an uncommon man. your father, the god. he elevated me, and in recognition his gods became my gods. they are why i now visit you; it is their will, and i honor them as much as i honor my husband, being here and serving you.

there was little else to say.
Messages In This Thread
(BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 12:35 AM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 06, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 06, 2023, 09:48 PM
RE: (BOO) Daughter of mine. - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 07:12 PM