Redsand Canyon Wrote my number on the bathroom wall
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra scoffed disbelievingly, though her fur did flatten a bit.  Nice try.  Last time a bunch of your buddies jumped me, but they only managed it because there were a bunch of them.  You wouldn’t do so well solo.  She eyed him one more time, then shrugged.

Besides, it isn’t like I live here anymore.  So I guess it’s whatever.  Last time she’d been defending the borders, but if he actually didn’t want to start anything, neither did she.  If you want out of the mountains, you’re going the wrong way.  The canyon wasn’t going to take him out, and continuing along it was just going to keep him on the peaks.  She didn’t really have to help him, but Tierra could never resist flexing her skills in front of a stranger.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 06, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 06, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: Wrote my number on the bathroom wall - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 01:30 PM