Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hearthwood. It sounded a little homey for her tastes, at least initially. The name brought visions of Epoch to mind, with its idyllic landscape and weird communal friendliness. Tierra was friendly, sure, but… like, arguing was natural, and the Epoch she’d built in her mind (and never stayed long enough to dispel or validate) never fought on anything.

Maybe. But I’m looking to do better than “pretty alright”, no offense. Tierra replied, conveniently dismissing that she’d just been contemplating letting go of her standards and joining a place just to have company. That was all well and good until it actually came down to it, but it sounded like this Hearthwood might need her more than she needed it. Right? New packs were, like, totally desperate usually. Maybe she could work out a sweet deal.

I wouldn’t mind meeting them. I’m actually an ambassador. She sat a little straighter as she said that, clearly expecting Mae to be impressed by the title. So if they, like, need any information or anything, we could totally swap.

And maybe they needed someone with her mad skills, badly enough that she could wriggle a rank out of it. Didn’t hurt to ask, right?
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM