Ankyra Sound you and me, we got something to lose.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
400 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
sobeille did not need to be told to watch her step! an airy scoff left her lips as she navigated the steep precipice, leaping down upon the stone threshold that once held the voices of her ancestors.

she looked around her, ignoring caiaphas’ question for the time being. the cavern stretched out beyond view, the distant walls damp and dark. at the center, a blue light glowed from an inlaid cistern; the water rippled against the edges, each small wave thrumming with electric blue.

miette turned an eye upon her follower. its shape was hard to disseminate from the surroundings; she was silvery and liquid, and yet when viewed from miette’s peripherals took on the shape of something cold and hard.

so you be a ghost? miette drew to the water’s edge, her thin face illuminated by the refraction of the murmuring waves. how did you die?
Messages In This Thread
you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 05, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 14, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 28, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - December 11, 2023, 03:49 PM