Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Intense. Everyone there was a soldier, so it was like, training 24/7. Unless you ditched, which I totally figure counted as training too. You had to be pretty smart about it or you’d get caught. Tierra opened up about it easily, albeit with a little artistic license. In her mind she’d been slick af about sneaking away; in reality, naps on the borders were hardly espionage.

We got to do guard duty for these rad parties in the desert though, for this dbag Pharaoh. He was totally fine, but so not worth it. At least, not like, long term. Dude was a complete dick. She was just glad Sybol was her first; at least he’d earned it, and treated her like he should. Goes to show that the Pharaoh wasn’t entitled to everything, god or not. Crazy too. He thought he was some kind of god. Tierra snorted.

Threw a crazy party though. If you ever get an invite, definitely go. She doubted they would, out here in their little middle-of-nowhere pack, but didn’t hurt to say it anyway.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM