Northstar Vale I said don't look back, just keep on walking
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A soft stirring of whiskers and he slowly stepped into the den. He took a moment to let his eyes adjust and saw fairly quickly what was in the corner. And well it wasn't tiny.

It skittered and skated and moved about. But Reyson wasn't a warrior for nothing. Though his enemies were usually much bigger.

He shifted and darted a paw forward and caught the creature between floor and paw. It made a soft crunch when he pressed and guts went all over his paw.

Nasty. he wrinkled his nose, but doubled down just in case. When he was certain it was dead. He scraped up with claw and paw and found the nearest grass spot outside and began a scrape of paw along it.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - October 05, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - November 23, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - November 29, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Meadow - December 19, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: I said don't look back, just keep on walking - by Reyson - December 20, 2023, 01:59 PM