Redhawk Caldera All of the people that I don't know
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
we can wrap this anytime! I've been a bit slower on her than on others <3

Bridget bit back a laugh as she noticed Frolic's eyes widen at her leg. It wasn't a reaction that bothered her, but hell, it was hilarious to see sometimes how long it took them to notice! She loved kids for that; no assumptions. She was basically a cool new toy to them versus someone needing pity. It's pretty hard and pretty fun, actually. I think if it was easier it'd be less interesting.

She watched to see what Frolic would make of that, then figured she should at least do the responsible disclaimer. Chances were pretty high she was looking to duck out for at least a while, asking questions like these. There's tricks to making it easier. If you stick near water, you'll usually find food too, and fish are easier to catch than most other things. Wait long enough and most times they'll come to you. Barely a leg required!
Messages In This Thread
All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 03, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 11, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 17, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 20, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - January 03, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:53 AM