Redhawk Caldera All of the people that I don't know
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Don’t tell Teya, Bridget thought, amused. Food was food, but she’d likely realize that at some point out there, so the healer didn’t say anything. Instead she humored her request.

She’d spend the next little while giving her any tips she could recall. She couldn’t help tossing in a bit of healing; nothing too complicated, just the simple things that might come in handy if anything happened. Plants to eat when nauseous, when in pain, and some to avoid too. Common poisonous ones that were a bitch to deal with if accidentally eaten.

Frolic was a keen listener. Bridget knew Eljay would sleep better knowing his daughter was out there prepared one day, so she figured she’d do the guy a solid and set the groundwork. Besides, it had been a while since anyone had wanted a lesson from her, and she really enjoyed the teaching.
Messages In This Thread
All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 03, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 11, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 17, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 20, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Frolic - January 03, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: All of the people that I don't know - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:53 AM