Ocean's Breath Plateau The Peace is sometimes broken
Moontide
First Warrior
900 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
he did not forget that rodyn had wanted to meet dutch. he thought he would bring the man upon a hunt with he and the other man, and almost called out loudly when he saw rodyn.
one of the sons borne by samani had returned to moonspear. chakliux came up more quietly to stand beside the leader, a swing of his muzzle noting that rodyn's sorrow had not left. not abated. he had been in this place since his wife had died.
the seal hunter understood, but now he feared that the man's spirit had stilled inside his chest.
"rodyn. i will speak directly," chakliux murmured, squinting at the light upon the water. "ariadne has left moonsong. your wife is with the dancing lights and your son is in moonspear. is your heart in this place? i do not accuse. i ask, as a friend."
rodyn grieved and would forever. but to step forward, to move ahead; a man needed a wife. children. or a purpose opposite those aims. "my son raiyuk says we have no shaman." that had been his mother. but the spirits also called to men. was rodyn called? "if you wish, i will tell you the ritual to dream with them."
Messages In This Thread
The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 10:49 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 19, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - January 23, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 12, 2024, 09:51 PM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Rodyn - February 13, 2024, 06:36 AM
RE: The Peace is sometimes broken - by Chakliux - February 20, 2024, 01:21 PM