Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk stood still as she listened to the desperate voice call for her, an urgent question on the air. Snow fell from the sky, and the sun slipped beneath the horizon, leaving the world dark. The voice belonged to the son of Meerkat and Njord, a boy she had not seen in since early summer. She had sent him with a mission to Moontide with his father, and he had not come back. He had departed from Moontide's borders some time after that. Ah, but he was a man grown now, free to do as he wished.

She was not far from where he called, and so she made her way to him, a lightness in her step as she arrived with a welcoming and calm smile. Stingray, she greeted with a brief bow of her head. Njord and Meerkat have gone to begin a village of their own; they are not far. Seal spends time in Brecheliant. Orca... I do not know. There had still been no sign of Swordfish, and Sialuk did not know if he lived or lay dead.

Stingray appeared in good health, from what she could gather. He had filled out nicely, and Sialuk found herself seeing not the boy she remembered, but a man she would invite to her ulaq to warm her bed.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - January 16, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - January 19, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 10, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - February 16, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 06, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:25 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 13, 2024, 07:19 PM