Moonsong Glacier in the dark of the moon
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
555 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
The panther nodded, but — "I can't be sure, of course, but she did not leave injured. Not any more than she was already. And her mate went with her, both with firm, steady tracks."

He toyed with the idea of hoping they had been injured, so that he would not have to feel betrayed. Dismissed it almost at once.

"I hope they are well, wherever they are," he said at last.

The study of birds was not one he'd ever thought to take up, but he could immediately see at least one appeal. They were colorful and varied and they sang wonderful songs. If Dutch had ever heard of Pokemon Go, he would have assumed that Keith's interest in birds was similar to that. It was still strange, but Dutch could not begrudge the man his hobbies.

"She does," he agreed with a smile, amused by Keith's excitement. To this, at least, he could relate. "I have been taken lessons from her. As a teller of tales and keeper of histories, I try to learn every language I can."

He was less modest about this than his companion was about the study of birds — but he so rarely got to brag about the words and languages he'd amassed.

"Do you speak other tongues?" he asked, wondering if this was another of the scholarly man's passions.
Messages In This Thread
in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - January 19, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 01, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 02, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 05, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 05, 2024, 07:41 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 06, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 07, 2024, 07:47 PM