Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
134 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
>:D

He had heard the approach and awoken, heard the shifting of his door and the words spoken softly from a feminine tongue, and willed himself up. Willed himself to open his eyes and see who was intruding upon his space. But his body was not his own, and so there he sat.

For one moment.
 Two.

And then, after what felt like an eternity, his eyes flicked open, and he was able to lift his paw to push the rabbit skin, which doubled as a pouch, off of his face to sit up and get a look at the woman.

Thin and pretty, around his age, smelling strongly of the palace and a man, one Machiavelli had caught stale whiffs of around the Cenote but could not put a face or name to.

A disapproving look spread across his pale features. I'm here for to for the stuff? he repeated incredulously. I understand wanting to snoop, but when you inevitably get caught, have an excuse ready to go at the very least.

He shifted to prop himself up more comfortably onto an elbow. Would you like to try again?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Machiavelli - February 12, 2024, 04:39 PM