Swiftcurrent Creek Momma 'Lette will patch ya up.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,148 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette was glad to see that the pup took the one seed. She would soon feel a little more tired. Hopefully it would also help with the pain in her ribs. Arlette continued to lick the wounds clean of the younger female. As she was not only a medic she also figured that this loss might also have some mental aspect to it. The youngster had been living the single child life, with all the pup privileges. Never having to compete for food or any other things. Perhaps the only thing she had to compete with was her attention. She sometimes gave that to Arric as well.

The pale caregiver stepped back and saw the pup sit there with her head down. "I know you don't speak a lot. But I do," she offered. "Perhaps you can find some comfort in my words, Cygnet." Arlette offered her a softer smile. "Life as a wolf, it is not always highs, or successes. You can see it with hunting but also in communication with other wolves. Sometimes things don't go as you want or like. Sometimes you fight with someone, expecting to win, but you don't. It hurts. But you can also look at the fact that you probably learned a thing or two. Next time you remember the pain you feel now, and that makes you wiser, and stronger the next time you try," she spoke, words wanting to be inspiring for the child.

"Though, wanna know a secret? A good cry helps as well," she hummed. Arlette quirked a corner of her mouth in a little smirk. "Now, do you want me to fuss over you, maybe even cry out all your frustration? Or do you want some space?," she asked. It seemed that this time the pup might lean to the first option, but who knows maybe she was wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. "Tell me, and I will see if I can do that for you."
Messages In This Thread
Momma 'Lette will patch ya up. - by Arlette - February 12, 2024, 09:10 AM
RE: Momma 'Lette will patch ya up. - by Cygnet - February 12, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: Momma 'Lette will patch ya up. - by Arlette - February 12, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Momma 'Lette will patch ya up. - by Cygnet - February 13, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: Momma 'Lette will patch ya up. - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:27 AM