Ocean's Breath Plateau spring cleaning
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
134 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Miss Iiana, what a beautiful name, he responded, seemingly unbothered by her failure to pronounce his own moniker.

I suppose that would be one way to describe us, Machi mused, watching the woman with an amused expression.

The man paused for a moment, a thoughtful rumble in his throat. I am searching for pelts on behalf of my pack, but personally, he lowered his voice, I'm searching for gifts, as well as pouches to carry them in.

He gestured to an antler with a pale-pink nail, I think that might do nicely. There is a woman I know who will give birth soon; she might like to have it for her pups. he tilted his head, seeming to think over the suitability of the present.

The other gifts might not be as easy to fulfill, He lamented, meeting the woman's springtime gaze. They're a bit more... imaginative, but if anyone could help me, I think it would be one as skillful as yourself, Miss Iiana.

I need something nice to remind an acquaintance of mine of this trip. Either something from the sea, something that sparkles, or both, if you have it. He explained, looking over the pile of shells. The other, to be frank, is an apology gift. Possibly something that evokes thoughts of warmth or gold? It needn't be lavish; I don't believe this person to be the type to be impressed by riches.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
spring cleaning - by Iiana - February 28, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Machiavelli - February 29, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Iiana - February 29, 2024, 04:39 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Machiavelli - March 02, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Iiana - March 02, 2024, 09:49 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Machiavelli - March 03, 2024, 02:21 AM
RE: spring cleaning - by Iiana - March 03, 2024, 10:09 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Machiavelli - March 06, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Iiana - March 07, 2024, 07:45 PM
RE: spring cleaning - by Machiavelli - March 12, 2024, 10:09 PM