Ocean's Breath Plateau the seeds are in your hands
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
292 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
nwt, the one who watches with many eyes. did she see racharra and her mother, then? how will she judge the lost girl, then. soon she'll see for herself.

the "nebet" has prayed many times before, though she can't ever recall seeing a summoning occur. then, a dance unfolds before racharra's eyes and she is left entranced as dirt parts for nazli's drawing. a mark on heathen's land, but for now this tent is as holy as muat-riya itself. it is when her paw is touched and a flower blue is placed along her wrist where racharra returns to her senses. she notes how closely the color of each delicate petal resembles the hemet's coat.

silence fills the tent-turned-temple. to breathe felt it would be too loud, and yet nazli allows her to speak.
pressure builds, and it releases as racharra gives a gentle sigh before her eyes close. her hand, placed so firmly within the shape of the bowl she could feel as her pads carve the dirt beneath it into their shape. she concentrates on it, and pretends as though it is only the goddess and her. a pause lengthens the silence as the pious girl ponders deeply on her words before facing the goddess with her prayer.

O Nuit, Lady of Sky. Please hear my prayer as I climb the steps to your sacred cosmos..

her voice a whisper, racharra pauses for a sharp breath as emotion swells within her. it is as if the goddess herself sits in front of her now, watching each deliberation the girl makes. she's sure, then, that the goddess knows what she desires. anger, hatred, and all else that makes her filthy is pushed aside. she walks through the caverns of her mind, seeing the sandy red halls of the palace, stumbling into her chambers and finding the corner where the lost girl buries her wants like treasure. for now, she thinks she's found it.

I bring only three requests for thee. One, please give me strength so that i may lift my mortal burdens for i can not carry so much. Two, please allow me to one day bring glory to Akashingo, and allow me to repay the debt I owe as daughter of heathen. Lastly, please forgive me, and any sin I may have committed, so that I may sleep peacefully again under your skies.

sorry if the prayer isnt exactly very accurate i tried
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]

if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
the seeds are in your hands - by Racharra - March 13, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Nazli - March 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Racharra - March 13, 2024, 07:52 AM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Nazli - March 13, 2024, 06:33 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Racharra - March 13, 2024, 06:59 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Nazli - March 13, 2024, 08:55 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Racharra - March 13, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Nazli - March 13, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Racharra - March 13, 2024, 09:54 PM
RE: the seeds are in your hands - by Nazli - March 13, 2024, 10:13 PM