Two Eyes Cenote A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
116 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Private 
Forward dated!

Underneath the shimmering canopy of stars, Machi stepped into the cenote, enveloped once more in the familiar embrace of scents and sights after a month's absence. Despite his lingering reservations, a growing sense of belonging stirred within him, hinting at the possibility that this palace amidst the shifting sands could become more than just a temporary hideout.

The pouch in his jaws seemed to weigh heavier than it had on the journey. By all accounts, the trip had been a success, however, beneath the veneer of accomplishment, an undercurrent of anxiety coursed through the man as he approached Eset's compartment. He intended to make her aware of his return, and, perhaps, to thaw the frost that had settled onto their relationship like a blizzard.

He paused as he neared her den, drawing in a steadying breath to calm the nervous flutters in his chest. The prospect of winning over @Eset loomed large in his mind, for he knew that securing her favor was crucial if he harbored any hope of finding secure footing among the desert's inhabitants.

Hebsut, the man called softly into the chamber, his voice respectful and low, I've returned from Moontide with a gift. May I have a moment of your time?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Machiavelli - March 23, 2024, 02:24 AM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 13, 2024, 11:19 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 06:43 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 20, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 21, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 04:07 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - May 18, 2024, 01:49 PM