Ocean's Breath Plateau we'll sing until our jaws are broken
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
541 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
He knew Rodyn mainly in passing, and as a name spoken fondly of by the likes of Chakliux and Heph and Kukutux and Ariadne. He'd been left with the impression of a strong and stalwart man, and seeing him in the flesh, the panther was far from disappointed. But he thought he sensed a threadiness to the other man; an unexpected fragility. Of course, the death of his wife must still weigh heavily upon him — but Dutch could not help but wonder if there was more.

His gratitude was amplified by his pity; he worked very hard to allow only the former to shine through his burnished gaze. So, although he was surprised by the lack of pleasantries, Dutch was quick to chime in with his own assurances after his father had given his.

"I am a strong hunter," he said to the other man, still studying him with care. "I will strive to see your caches fuller than they were before our arrival — but I can help protect the borders and watch the children as well."

He looked to the women.
Messages In This Thread
we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - March 21, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Sulukinak - March 22, 2024, 01:17 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Rodyn - March 22, 2024, 07:24 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Aditya - March 24, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - March 31, 2024, 11:43 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Sulukinak - April 05, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Rodyn - April 05, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: we'll sing until our jaws are broken - by Dutch - April 05, 2024, 07:19 PM