Two Eyes Cenote what you expect from me when you're disrespectin' me?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
143 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
A scent unfamiliar wafted through the palace corridors, accompanied by the commanding voice of the Hebsut, reverberating ominously. Trouble loomed like a dark cloud on the horizon.

In moments of unrest, Machiavelli saw opportunity whereas others saw chaos. A branch of thorns had been resting in his room, submerged in water- poisonously pink flower petals had been crushed and floated along the surface. He pulled the branch from the tortoise-shell bowl, ensuring not to touch any part tainted by the toxic mixture.

Arriving at the women's sides with a demeanor bristling with anticipation, Machiavelli stood poised for command, his body coiled like a spring ready to unleash its deadly potential, excitement dancing between glittering opal eyes.

If the intruder sought to provoke a confrontation, they would soon discover that there were myriad ways to meet their demise beyond mere claws and teeth, and Machiavelli had been just dying to test this out.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: what you expect from me when you're disrespectin' me? - by Machiavelli - April 01, 2024, 08:14 PM