Ocean's Breath Plateau take me to the other side
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox gave her a faux suspicious look, but he knew Towhee would never tell any truly embarrassing stories... right? She'd never, ever do that to him. Just kidding, she totally would if she got the chance. Yeah, she hasn't stayed put anywhere for a very long time, Phox replied. I suppose the same goes for me, although I've been here since mid-winter. He thought back to their days as children at the caldera, then at the plateau as young adults. They spent quite a bit of time at the caldera again... but after Niamh left, things had never really been the same. The siblings had hopped around quite a bit since then, usually with Phox tagging along after Towhee.

I guess I'm not really sure, Phox replied. I've kinda got my eye on somebody here, so it really depends on what she wants to do. Wherever Heph was, Phox realized that was where he wanted to be. There was just such an easy, content feeling when he was around her.

He didn't think that Raindrop had been here long, but he hadn't exactly been a social butterfly since coming to Moontide, so he didn't want to make any assumptions about how long she had or hadn't been here.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
take me to the other side - by Phox - March 22, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Raindrop - March 25, 2024, 10:15 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Phox - March 26, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Raindrop - March 26, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Phox - April 03, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: take me to the other side - by Raindrop - April 03, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Phox - April 06, 2024, 02:26 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Raindrop - April 06, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: take me to the other side - by Phox - April 09, 2024, 04:56 PM