Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,199 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
just one from me. <3

Sialuk had thought, last year, that two was the perfect number of children. This year, having three was proving that her first thought might in fact be correct. She had scarcely spoken with Moonshadow, but when the woman called out to invite others to celebrate the lives of her children, Sialuk pulled herself from the ulaq, leaving her three babes in the care of a trusted caretaker.

With her, she brought one of the otter skins, a piece of the bride price that she had decided to redistribute. Collecting dust in the ulaq was of no good to anyone, and it was a painful reminder of the man who had left it (and a family) behind.

She arrived quietly, the sound of breathing and suckling pups drawing her a close, but reasonable distance from where Moonshadow had brought more life to the village. Sialuk nudged the otter skin toward the woman, a look of solidarity for the four(!) babes at her breast.

The Ostrega would not stay long, only stopping to deliver the gift, exchange pleasantries, and return to three hungry mouths awaiting her.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna stay right here in this moment with you - by Sialuk - April 10, 2024, 08:07 PM