Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,154 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette wasn't offended by the fact that the young woman didn't want to be healed by her. It did worry her though. So she went to comb through the territory for burdock plants. Their typical flowering hadn't started yet so it was rather difficult. It took her quite some time to find a patch where she was pretty sure it was one. She disliked that she had to dig up to the roots already. Arlette took off a good inch or 2 and let the rest under ground. She felt triumphant with her success.

Before going to her she washed it in the river so most of the dirt was off it. Then she went to set out to look for the female. It didn't take long for her to find her. She didn't expect Akavir and Arric to be there as well. Arlette was also close to getting her heat. She knew Arric was rather protective of her but this was something that had to be done. Arlette diverted her approach so Arric was between her and Akavir. She trusted their alpha but she really didn't want to spark a fight between the two while the focus should be on Mae.

Her eye looked... bad. She didn't step towards Mae she instead placed the root by Arric's feet so he could hand it to her. "I've been looking all over the territory for this root. You can chew and eat it. It will help fighting the infection." Though perhaps pain relief was something more needed by the looks of it. Still, any help to fight the infection would probably be welcome too. "I hope it makes you feel a little better," she spoke quietly. Arlette shot a soft smile at Arric. "I should leave," she spoke then. Not wanting to upset or distract her mate too much.

Probably my only reply, you can totally PP her leaving after this, but if you want her to stay she will! <3
Messages In This Thread
[m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 08:25 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 11, 2024, 08:49 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 11, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 11, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arlette - April 12, 2024, 03:44 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - April 12, 2024, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Mae - April 24, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: [m] Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul - by Arric - May 26, 2024, 01:21 PM