Two Eyes Cenote A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
157 Posts
Ooc — Sprout

Madam, if I thought I could buy your affections, you would find yourself with riches far beyond a measly hawk's tail, The man replied with a snort. This humble offering is but a grateful fellahin's gift to his Hebsut, nothing more, he assured with a dismissive wave of his paw. I have yet to properly express my gratitude for your willingness to extend hospitality and welcome me into your home when, frankly, good sense would have dictated otherwise. Gifts, I find, are an appropriate starting point.

Please, allow yourself to relax. I assure you, I have no intention of causing harm, His eyes met hers evenly as he paused, considering his next words carefully. You will find I am many things, Lady Eset, least of all honorable—I am not above using someone for my own benefit, The dove-coated wolf admitted, his voice soft yet resolute.

However, he continued, lowering himself a comfortable distance from her, careful not to disturb her plans as he rolled the pouch he had brought with him beneath one pearl-pink nail, I am forthright, and there is trust to be found in honesty.

You ask why I am here, so let's cut through to the heart of the situation. I will speak plainly, Machiavelli asserted, turning his gaze away from the pouch and back to the woman before him. You are a rather important figure here in the palace, Madam, both to Legend, whom I find myself growing rather fond of, and to the higher-ups. If I ever hope to make this place my home, I will need to begin by finding an ally in you.

I would humbly request that you grant me further courtesy so that we may start anew. In return, I offer my honesty and transparency. I am prepared to answer any inquiries you may have truthfully and to the best of my ability, in the hope of earning your trust and reciprocating it in kind. Does this proposal sound agreeable to you, my Lady? If not, I shall take my leave at once.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Machiavelli - March 23, 2024, 02:24 AM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 13, 2024, 11:19 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Machiavelli - April 17, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 17, 2024, 06:43 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 20, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 21, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 04:07 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - May 18, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: A Winged Insect to Your Funeral Pyre - by Eset - May 23, 2024, 12:57 PM