Ocean's Breath Plateau this is your story
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
249 Posts
Ooc — bon
thankful that the boy stops for her, satisfied that he is who she thinks he is, racharra feels a weight begin to lift off. these past couple of months have proven to be annoying and turbulent, so even the tiny gesture is appreciated. for once, the chains of duty do not rake against her wrists and ankles.

she follows along as he leads her through a path, and if she had thumbs she'd be writing notes. honorable, capable... but smells like fish sometimes. chakliux. she parrots. the man of multiple wives. it'd be awkward going for raiyuk's father, then, and she doubts the man would be willing to take a wife the same age as his own son. not like she was going to, this is more just for explanations to the Goddess, if toula is listening.
..i am, but i came alone. don't worry, they know. and they must be bulldozing through the wilds by now to find her! not to trade, exactly. i'm sent to create stronger ties between your tribes and akashingo. but she's careful not to specify how. a smart man would perhaps piece two and two together. while she'd have preferred to kept all of that a secret so as to not give opportunity to those that didn't deserve it, this boy clearly already knew who she was if not by name.
you'll be taking me to moonglow too, correct? i'm glad i found you. otherwise, i might've been lost. a chuckle comes a little more forced than she'd hoped.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]
 can't live without the trust from those you love
Messages In This Thread
this is your story - by Racharra - April 18, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 18, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 18, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 20, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 20, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 21, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 21, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: this is your story - by Raiyuk - April 21, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: this is your story - by Racharra - April 24, 2024, 01:13 PM