Deepwood Weald avoid all complications
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
553 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Dutch laughed; "Longer than we have been here, clearly!" he exclaimed, presenting to them the unfinished lodge. It was still a comfortable resting place for the time of year, but it lacked any sort of roof. The most important thing, however, were the furs they'd collected and stored here.

"A real seal hunter could have had it done by now," he speculated, his tail whisking, "But we have been busy with my cousin's litter. Still, you are welcome to it any time you visit."

He beamed at Kyrell, pleased with the comparison.

"It is like that in that it is a home and a gathering place," he replied, his tail spinning once more. It was so interesting to talk about these cultural differences! He was not yet so comfortable with the sunshine ways that he would think to call anything of his own an ulaq, but he was pleased if others drew parallels. "I do not know the exact difference — but I know that moonwoman's ulaq is made of stone. This is instead constructed of wood and moss and mud."

His head tipped to the side.

"Do you have something similar, where you are from?" he wondered. "We did not; our dens were dug into the earth, and only nursing women kept them. We rest slept under the stars — and we liked it! Didn't we, isbjorn?"
Messages In This Thread
avoid all complications - by Valiant - April 27, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: avoid all complications - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: avoid all complications - by Ciri - April 28, 2024, 04:46 AM
RE: avoid all complications - by Kyrell - April 29, 2024, 12:23 AM
RE: avoid all complications - by Valiant - May 04, 2024, 09:53 PM
RE: avoid all complications - by Dutch - May 04, 2024, 09:54 PM
RE: avoid all complications - by Ciri - May 13, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: avoid all complications - by Kyrell - May 19, 2024, 08:34 PM
RE: avoid all complications - by Dutch - May 25, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: avoid all complications - by Valiant - May 25, 2024, 11:48 AM