Bramblepoint [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
173 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
We tangle endlessly

No? The word hung in the air, a dreadful pause ensuing as the fellahin faltered, eyes pulling wide with blood that flash-froze, but there was no anger or disappointment in the virid gaze. A puff of held breath escaped the man's lips, quickly transforming into a soft chirp of laughter as he was pulled once again to the prince's chest, rolling into the soft, springy grass.

When the red priest spoke again, the prophet's brow furrowed, feeling as if he were gazing into a mirror shattered into stains of coffee and wine. He met the kiss with arms that wrapped around the amber frame, his body heating eagerly under each touch.

Before Senmut could move away from the embrace, Machi pulled him closer, pressing another gentle kiss to the man's forehead. Thank you, he murmured, his voice barely more than a breath.

The pale face watched the prince through a frill of snowy lashes, his gaze unwavering. As his head finally fell back into the earth, a hand rose to his mouth, biting back the sound that rolled in his throat. He let the remaining tension fade from his limbs, surrendering to the prince's explorations.

Machi rested his forehead against Senmut's, a contented sigh escaping his lips. How do you feel, darling?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 25, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 26, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:07 PM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - May 28, 2024, 06:14 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 06, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Machiavelli - June 06, 2024, 11:55 PM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: [M] The Night Comes Down like Heaven - by Senmut - June 27, 2024, 02:15 PM