Two Rivers Isle [m] hooked on a feeling
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
470 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
It seemed like fate had intervened in their initial try, and this was an apology of sorts. Eshe stood by her decision to choose Argent instead of Akavir, but she questioned if it had cost them the opportunity to have the litter they had longed for. However, now, the past was irrelevant as their luck had improved. 

She nodded, her grin growing as she answered, I'm sure if you're sure. Which, given the look on his face and his answer, meant that they'd be trying again. Her heart fluttered with excitement, and she regarded the surrounding area with a sweep of her gaze. And you're right—it's beautiful here. I didn't get very far before everything happened, but this place looks really nice. Still, that was unimportant at the moment. They would have time later to explore. 

Moving in closer to him and brushing against his body, she felt a sudden surge of longing. "I believe we should get to work, Mr. Sandraudiga, she practically growled as she slid past him, letting her tail glide beneath his chin.
Messages In This Thread
[m] hooked on a feeling - by Eshe - June 10, 2024, 09:18 AM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Argent - June 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Eshe - June 10, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Argent - June 10, 2024, 01:35 PM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Eshe - June 10, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Argent - June 10, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: hooked on a feeling - by Eshe - June 11, 2024, 10:23 AM
RE: [m] hooked on a feeling - by Argent - June 17, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: [m] hooked on a feeling - by Eshe - June 21, 2024, 12:49 PM