Raven's Watch marshveldt
Moonspear
Page
838 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Then we go on. Bridget nodded, but her smile didn’t falter. Seems like you are the expert! She replied to Brontë, genuinely thrilled by all of the suggestions. I saw berries not far back. I’ll bring as many as I can carry. She looked at the swirling clouds of birds again and amended her statement with a laugh. Maybe a few trips! Something tells me the more we leave happy the better.

Brontë seemed keen to go and Teya would no doubt manage her own task. She lingered just in case before setting off to gather as much as she could bring back. When the birds were satisfied perhaps they could share what was leftover.

It was going to be a beautiful night.
The air felt clearer up here, and something about the mountain felt older than other places. It was hard for Bridget to describe, but even without the birds overhead, it felt like being watched by something curious. She let out a breath of amusement as she reached the bushes; superstitious nonsense. Still, she’d forgotten how nice it was to be reminded of home. For the first time in a long time she missed her parents and wondered how they were.

fine to fade this if you like! <3
Messages In This Thread
marshveldt - by Teya - May 14, 2024, 10:06 AM
RE: marshveldt - by Bridget - May 15, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: marshveldt - by Bronte - May 16, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: marshveldt - by Teya - May 24, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: marshveldt - by Bridget - May 25, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: marshveldt - by Bronte - June 04, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: marshveldt - by Teya - June 06, 2024, 06:03 PM
RE: marshveldt - by Bridget - June 19, 2024, 09:08 AM