Two Eyes Cenote wheel & sling
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
173 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Oh, don't suck the fun out of this for me, Machiavelli replied sourly, ears flicking back at the mention of the traitorous half-breed. The heat that had suffused his piebald form dimmed slightly, though the feathery tail kept its pace, sending water droplets spraying across the dank floor.

Can we not have a bit of fun? His voice dripped with sarcasm, eyes gleaming wildly. You misunderstand me, Mazoi. I am more grateful than I have ever been in my life. The world has become crystal clear for the first time. The snake replied contentedly, limp under the russet man's grasp.

Attempted murder? Machiavelli remained prone on the rock, another wild fit of giggles spilling from his lips and echoing off of the cell's walls like shattering glass. He drew his paws over his face, righting the milky fur before standing with a stretch, toes curling and uncurling. Blood drip, drip, dripped to form a pool beneath him.

There is a viper among you, Khusobek. The dog grinned his Cheshire smile, head cocked as he regarded the hulking figure through the gloom. I wonder what will become of you when your queen slave grows as exhausted as I—when the magic wavers and the resentment sets in, he hummed blissfully.

Machiavelli dragged the back of his hand across his nose, observing the glittering scarlet stain for a moment. He sat quietly, thinking and pulling a gory finger into his mouth as though savoring the remains of some decadent meal. A smile curled onto his lips.

That is, if it hasn't already, he murmured, shattered-glass eyes flashing with a terrible intensity. The cracks are showing. The facade is crumbling. And when it falls... He let the sentence hang in the air, a deliciously ominous pause.

Has the poor victim of my attempted murder been informed that she no longer has to live in fear of my violence? Machiavelli asked innocently, his voice a sarcastic blend of curiosity and wicked delight.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 17, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 17, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 19, 2024, 09:49 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 19, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 12:25 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 11:27 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Khusobek - June 20, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: wheel & sling - by Machiavelli - June 20, 2024, 01:16 PM