Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,142 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It made him feel powerless, that he could do nothing to get Frolic to talk. No matter how often he tried, Frolic just put on this mask and acted as though everything was fine. Eljay had had many children, and many of them had gone away, but he did not remember feeling this powerless before. Even with Elfie, whom he had not been able to get through to at all, it had been because he had pushed too hard, and tried to keep his son too safe. But with Frolic, now, Eljay tried so gently, and yet, she would not share. He felt pushed away and a failure as a father; but he also knew that she had to walk her own path.

All he could do was make sure she knew that he was there for her. So once he was sure that she understood that, Eljay stopped nagging too much about how she had been, how her life was going, what she had been up to, and whether she was okay, and simply enjoyed the time that he was given with his daughter, while hoping that some day, she would remember his many offers for help, his many questions. That when she really needed someone, and did not know where to turn to, Frolic would come back and find him, and say to him, 'I need help'.

yes <3
Messages In This Thread
call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 10, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 11, 2024, 03:31 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 11, 2024, 08:14 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 19, 2024, 02:53 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 19, 2024, 08:03 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 20, 2024, 08:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 21, 2024, 07:30 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 24, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 26, 2024, 01:08 AM