Sheepeater Cliff eighty-seventh
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
180 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Away
Machi nodded consideringly, opal eyes fixed upon the prince as he shoved a heavy back-paw into the imp's face to keep her away from his bag, stretching his neck so the item would be held as far from her twitching, nosy nose as possible.

An outpost for guards and training was indeed a strategic asset for any kingdom. He imagined reinstating Moreo, perhaps even establishing another outpost here in the mountains where the terrain could be easily overseen. The crisp air, the vantage points—it all seemed ideal. Yet, a shadow of doubt crept into his calculations. Did Akashingo possess enough soldiers to support such an endeavor without compromising the safety of their home? He supposed that was why this outing was so important. But what had happened to the guards that manned the first outpost?

He opened his mouth to voice the question, settling into a more comfortable stance as the woman sashayed away, however, Legend had beaten him to it. His gaze flicked back to Senmut, his ears perking forward with interest.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
eighty-seventh - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 06:41 PM
RE: eighty-seventh - by Legend - June 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: eighty-seventh - by Machiavelli - June 02, 2024, 09:41 PM
RE: eighty-seventh - by Senmut - June 17, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: eighty-seventh - by Legend - June 28, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: eighty-seventh - by Machiavelli - July 02, 2024, 04:40 PM