Great Bear Wilderness Reach for the dead
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had told his mother and father he wanted to go on one adventure away from the lands before Winter now that he was 6 months old. They both had agreed, his father more readily than his mother. She was a worrier though, and she worried about everything and she cooked up the most horrible scenarios of what could happen. He smirked softly, a talent he had learned from his father. HE loved his mother, he was glad she worried, but in a way it was actually suffocating. But he supposed he couldn't blame her, he was the only one of her brood left his brother and sister gone.

It was with these heavy thoughts and a fully belly he departed. He didn't have an exact destination in mind, only that he wanted to find his biological uncle, find out why his real dad left his mom like that. It made him sick, would he be just as bad as him? Or would he grow up and find someone to settle down with nicely. Would he make a good man or would he be a coward or worse?

He continued on for days, his paws were sore and weary, and his back hurt and he just wanted his mother and his father, the sand and the surf. He figured he'd go just a little further today and if he found no scent he'd turn around and head home. Odinn was smiling on him though today and he came across the man he dimly remembered from meeting at his borders and he was looking at a dead she wolf. Well hopefully she fought hard enough to get into valhalla. Was his only words.

He studied his uncle and the she wolf with slate gray eyes, and his father's mask.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Reach for the dead - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Gunnar - November 11, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Gunnar - November 11, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Gunnar - November 11, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Gunnar - November 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Reach for the dead - by Gunnar - November 11, 2014, 02:00 PM