Two Eyes Cenote they occupy my heart and so-called mind
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
315 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
and not i? the nebet misses the hebsut's bashful glance to what must be embarrassment over her joke.

eset's surprise is mirrored in racharra. i asked for it. she starts, a nervous smile guiding her lips. it's been hard, but i will manage. i got to visit the moonvillages — but boys of all walks of life are the same, for some reason. she didn't know what exactly in the beach water made them so lanky, so skittish around her and yet so kind.

but more happened at moontide. and even in the palace. it's a surprise that those news hadn't reached eset's ears at all. zharille came back. she's intent on taking the lake. an ache trickles through her shoulders, pricking her like needles. and akashingo has given it to her. the girl huffs. it's none of my business anymore, though. it doesn't concern me. she says, like a liar.

[Image: 0bonbon.gif]
if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - June 11, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 16, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 29, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 06, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - July 17, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - August 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 10:06 PM