Ocean's Breath Plateau bajrangi bhaijaan
Moontide
First Warrior
987 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
in the telling, chakliux heard the guilt of aditya's voice, and wondered somehow why the man took responsibility for this. this insinuation that dutch was somehow not as he presented himself rankled the seal hunter, but he made himself be silent and listen, padding alongside the tracks left by aditya in the sand.
a curse in the bloodline, of fathers who were not here.
"my children are well. kilalurak is much like me. chagak loves his mother and stays with her often. puffin is always asking one question or another. sea hunter is fierce, ah, his teeth are sharp! he and sirmiq fight one another among the lodges."
an exhale. "i see that you are here. you are a father. dutch thinks much of you. and your grandchildren are here." there was a chance to be so invested in family again. 
but now he wondered. was this curse real? would it manifest among his sons? he did not think so, because he did not think dutch had simply left. "he and i, i believe we would have left together, to form a pack another place. he held moonsong. i trust him." his voice was gentle. "seal hunter men love their wives and children."
Messages In This Thread
bajrangi bhaijaan - by Aditya - August 08, 2024, 08:52 PM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Chakliux - August 09, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Aditya - August 11, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Chakliux - August 11, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Aditya - August 11, 2024, 10:51 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Chakliux - August 11, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Aditya - August 13, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Chakliux - August 16, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Aditya - August 16, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: bajrangi bhaijaan - by Chakliux - August 20, 2024, 11:57 AM